WHAT OUR FRIENDS SAY... ...
Check out all our sweetest moments as we celebrate weddings, baby's arrivals, birthdays, anniversaries, launches and many more, with Fann & Christopher, Jack Neo, Alex & Yvonne, Mark & Catherine, Andy & Kate, Junyang & Candyce, Huang Biren, Cheryl Wee, Vivian Lai, Ben Yeo, Dasmond Koh, Xu Bin, Chen Tianwen, Cavin Soh, Lina Ng, Darren & Evelyn, Carole Lin, Huang Jiong Yao, Charlyn Lin, Gurmit Singh, Zen Chong, Jaime Teo, Jin Yinji... ...
Hear Dasmond Koh, Xu Bin 徐彬 & Hong Jun Yang share about Sweetest Moments in Dads' Talk
Welcome to Sweetest Moments!
Hello Mummies and Daddies and Friends of Sweetest Moments,
Thank you for showing so much love in these uncertain times! Thank you for being a light during the dark times! The more we celebrate our life, the more there is in life to celebrate, cheers!
We are Here for You!
1. As polling day (10th July) is declared as a Public Holiday, we will be closed on that day.
- Please place your orders for 11th July (Sat) by 7th July (Tue).
- Please place your orders for 12th July (Sun) by 8th July (Wed).
2. Our refund policy has changed during this period to allow for cancellations of a 100% refund in the form of store credit valid for 12 months, should you decide to change your mind, giving us at least 2 days’ notice.
2. We are available for you just a WhatsApp away! Give us a text at +65 62862553 between 9am - 6.30pm any day (except PH)!
Let us know if there’s anything you thought of that we can do for you.
"Sweetest Moments live to make this world a happier place, and it begins with a smile".
Our Quality Assurance
In keeping with our long-standing commitment towards high-quality assurance standards, Sweetest Moments adheres to the ISO 22000 food safety management system, guaranteeing only the finest and freshest products for our valued customers.
We believe that nobody should be left out of any occasion and have thus, achieved the requirements of being a Halal-certified patisserie to ensure that everyone can enjoy our tasteful treats.
OUR GIVE BACK TO SOCIETY
“It is more blessed to give than receive” (Acts 20:35)"
Our most recent give-back is with Chen Su Lan Methodist Children's Home. Every 2nd Wednesday of the month, we will send boxes of pastries to the children for their tea-break. It is a bliss to see the smiles on the children's faces.
We hope to extend the give-back to more children in need. Should you wish to be a part of our give-back, do not hesitate to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
(Due to safe-distancing measures, entries are restricted. All visitors are to register Safe Entry at L1 and do temperature screening before allowed access to L8.)
Mon - Sun, 9am - 5pm
Public Hols, 9am - 1pm
(Our kitchen rests on every Tuesday.)