Frozen Inspired (Blue and White) Mini Cupcakes
Bring a Frozen-inspired treat to your event with these mini cupcakes! Made with blue and white buttercream, topped with rainbow sprinkles, these delicious cupcakes are perfect for any Frozen or Under the Sea theme. Make your event magical!
Our duo-colour mini cupcakes with zero fondant pieces allow you to further decorate the cupcakes with your child’s favourite characters.
Mini indulgences for everyone, including your little ones in school, these mini cupcakes are most suited for all events and especially for birthday celebrations in preschools. These cupcakes are great for dessert table displays too! At 3.5cm per piece, there is no need for any cutting and one can just pop it in one mouth!
Our cupcakes are nut free (but not baked in a nut-free facility) and they are lower in sugar too. All our cupcakes are made to order with the freshest ingredients for all your celebrations.
To personalise with a message on the cupcakes (please note that 1 blue chocolate alphabet in takes up 1 cupcake):
- In a box of 25, the longest length across is only 5 alphabets. Any word longer than 5 alphabets will be broken into 2 lines at our discretion. Hence, we recommend just putting the name.
- In a box of 54, the longest length across is 9 alphabets. If the words are too long, it will be broken into 2 lines at our discretion.
- Each lettered cupcake will feature cream-white buttercream for improved visibility.
Available in Chocolate Moist, Fluffy Vanilla or assorted of both flavours.
Available in boxes of 25 & 54:
- 25 mini cupcakes are packed in a transparent box measuring 20.5cm (L) x 20.5cm (W) x 17cm (H).
- 54 mini cupcakes are packed in a covered box measuring 34cm (L) x 27.5cm (W) x 10cm (H)
Size of Mini Cupcakes: 3.5cm diameter
If you require specific delivery time, please click here to add on.
- Each mini cupcake fits 1 chocolate alphabet. Special characters like comma, full stop, apostrophe s, exclamation mark are not possible. If you do not require a message, please leave the 'Message' field blank and the cupcake decorations will be repeated.
- Cakes & cupcakes are best stored in the chiller.
- For display purposes, cakes & cupcakes with buttercream or fondant frosting can sit out for a few hours in cool temperature. Fresh cream frosting must be kept chilled at all times.
- Do not place the cakes & cupcakes under direct heat.
- All images shown are for illustration purpose only. Colour of actual products may vary from website's images.